Meal 1 (9 am): scrambled egg whites w/spinach and 2 tbsp homemade roasted tomato salsa, u/s iced tea
Meal 2 (11 am): Kind Bar (Blueberry/Vanilla/Cashew) and u/s iced tea
Meal 3 (2 pm): Sliced brisket, green beans, green salad w/ham, olive oil and rice vinegar, u/s tea
Meal 4 (7 pm): 2.5 meatloaf muffins, 1/3 c orzo pasta, 1/3 orange, handful chips, u/s iced tea
I am really craving protein and salt today. Maybe because of the workout?
Workout:
I'm Crazy but You Like It exercise challenge. 30 jump up knee hug power ups and 10 burpees in 10 minutes. I ran out of energy on the first exercise about 6 minutes into the 10 minute workout, so I finished with burpees. Also, about 2 minutes of jump rope. Lame, I know, but you have to start somewhere.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.