Saturday, September 25, 2010

September 24, 2010

Work has been crazy, so I didn't get a chance to post Thursday (or Friday, actually). I think Thursday's (9/23) meals were:

B: I did not eat (bad) but I did have green u/s tea

L: Jimmy John's Tuna sandwich on 7 grain bread w/lettuce, tomato and 7 grain bread, u/s tea. The tuna did have some mayo, but not bad.

D: J&G - Baked chicken rings, sliced peppers, grapes (not great, but I was in a hurry)

S&DH: Braciola (at about 9 pm when I finished it) and salad

Friday, 9/24:

B: Oatmeal w/mixed berries, green u/s tea

L: (Taco Cabana drive-thru at 2 pm because I was so busy) 2 chicken fajita tacos on flour tortilla w/salsa only, bean nachos (I tried to avoid the cheese), tea

D: Chinese takeout (way too busy again!):

J&G: S/S chicken, white rice, stir fried veggies
S: spicy moo goo gai pan, fried rice, won ton soup
DH: sesame chicken, white rice, hot and sour soup

I have really been trying to reduce saturated fat for all us, so at the very least, our red meat consumption is down this week. Small victories.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.