Lent starts tomorrow, and I was trying to decide what to give up (lapsed Catholic, but I like the whole 6 week God-oversight mindset that Lent give me). I'm thinking I might go with clean eating for 6 weeks as opposed to giving up something (which is essentially giving up the bad stuff, right?).
Meal 1 (8:30): brown rice w/scrambled egg whites and 1/3 c turkey sausage, u/s tea
Meal 2 (noon): chicken deli and pasta pesto salad (Cafe Express) w/vinagrette and u/s tea
Meal 3 (2:30): Starbucks Vanilla Double Shot I needed the caffeine, and tea has stopped working. I never touch coffee or milk (I'm slightly allergic) and almost never have sugar, but today I was so desperate, I ingested all 3 in a 220 calorie can of sweet cold coffee milk. It was really good:(
Meal 4 (9 pm): Grilled sirloin steak, mushrooms sauteed in olive oil, sherry & a little butter, spinach sauteed with pico and bacon bits, water
Workout: 10 min interval jump rope (30 seconds jumping, 30 seconds running in place)
35 burpees in 10 minutes
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.