Friday, March 4, 2011

March 4, 2011

I knew the travel would knock me off track, and I still let it happen. Sigh. Just going to put it behind me and move forward. Here are my meals for the last few days:

March 2 (travel to San Diego)

Meal 1 (7:30 am): Kind Bar, apple, u/s tea
Meal 2 (noon Pacific): chopped steak, spinach sauteed with bacon and pico (yum), green beans, u/s tea
Meal 3 (3 pm): Kind bar, u/s tea
Mea 4 (7 pm): Mortons (sigh): 1/2 lg ribeye, 1/2 chilean sea bass, 1/2 wedge salad, steak fries, two glasses Cabernet Sauvignon

March 3 (travel to LA)

Meal 1 (8 am): scrambled eggs, bacon, breakfast potatoes, cottage cheese, salsa, u/s tea
Meal 2 (noon): grilled steak and chicken, black beans, guacamole, rice, chips, u/s tea
Meal 3 (3 pm): chips
Meal 4 (8 pm): happy hour: 1 crab cake, about 2 cups truffle chips, cheese, calimari, 2 Cape Cods

March 4 (travel back to Dallas)

Meal 1 (6:40 am Pacific): scrambled eggs, bacon, cottage cheese, salsa, pineapple, u/s tea
Meal 2 (2 pm Central): sliced brisket and sausage, green beans, potato salad, u/s tea (I was ravenous getting off the plane)
Meal 3 (8 pm): baby spinach stir fried with pico and bacon (lots of this - 4 helpings?), u/s tea

Workout: 1 lame set of pushups in my hotel room. I took my jumprope, jogbra, gymboss, shorts, etc, and that is all I managed. Back on track this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.